2 CD (ltd. 300)
"The Owls Are Not What They Seem: David Lynch Tribute Remixes"
1. Peter Theremin - Green Is Its Color
2. Skripp - Lynch Law (Arcuation remix)
3. Light Collapse - Homunculus of Henry Spencer (Regulär remix)
4. DMT - Lynch2712 (Uhushuhu part I remix)
5. Skripp - Lynch Law (Notum remix)
6. Reutoff - Blue Room with No Doors (Wunderblock room with no room dub)
7. Povarovo - Prelost (Neznamo taste of knowledge mix)
8. Relic Radiation - Arrakis Cinnamon (Sal Solaris remix)
9. Sal Solaris - With Me (Mortart remix)
10. Povarovo - Prelost (Bionoid remix)
11. Wunderblock - U-Turn to Lost Highway (Light Collapse remix)
12. Kryptogen Rundfunk - Mind in Motion (Reutoff lost squad blues)
13. Arcuation - Eraserhead's Neighbors (Mira Drevo remix)
1. Anthesteria - Silencio
2. Wunderblock - U-Turn to Lost Highway (Riddika remix)
3. Reutoff - Blue Room with No Doors (brain-out edit)
4. With Me (Uhushuhu remix)
5. Povarovo - Prelost (Svetlo111 remix)
6. Relic Radiation - Arrakis Cinnamon (Alex Schultz remix)
7. Povarovo - Prelost (Lokodepo positive remix)
8. Sal Solaris - Garmonbozia 3.0 (Majdanek Waltz remix)
9. Wunderblock - U-Turn to Lost Highway (Relic Radiation remix)
10. Light Collapse - Homunculus of Henry Spencer (Zima23 mynameisrita mix)
11. Dvory - Dark Eye (Lunar Abyss remix)
12. Kryptogen Rundfunk - Mind in Motion (Kshatriy remix)
total length: 78:54 + 77:14
release date: July 17, 2017
GOOGLE PLAY |
"The Owls Are Not What They Seem: David Lynch Tribute Remixes" is the continuation of the project "Now It's Dark: David Lynch Tribute" dedicated to the work of the filmmaker and musician David Lynch. The new release contains a double-CD collection of remixes of original compositions included in the first album.
Like on the previous disc, new remixed versions were created by the musicians from different directions of the Russian dark scene: from ambient, noise and pure experimentalism to sharp rhythmic dark techno and post-industrial. The participants are: Arcuation, Regulär, Uhushuhu, Notum, Wunderblock, Neznamo, Sal Solaris, Mortart, Bionoid, Light Collapse, Reutoff, Mira Drevo, Riddika, Svetlo111, Alex Schultz, Lokodepo, Majdanek Waltz, Relic Radiation, Zima23, Lunar Abyss, Kshatriy.
Each disc starts with a special "intro" written by the St. Petersburg-based project Anthesteria and the theremin player Peter Theremin - the great-grandson of the famous inventor who continues the popularization of his ancestor's instrument.
Overall sound mastering was done by Arnold_pR (Reutoff). Artwork features images created by Barrett Biggers (barrettbiggers.com). The edition is limited to 300 copies.